Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Doll's House

I've always wanted a doll house when I was a little girl. Small spaces like under my desk or book shelves were my pretend Barbie doll's house when I was younger. So when I saw an ebay listing for this doll house, I just couldn't resist! What a bargain! I got it for a whopping $9 bucks...which is a steal because these are usually priced at $100+ used on ebay right now.

So here's before and after pics:

Before the 'remodeling'




After remodeling:


Living room

Kitchen/Dining area

Bathroom

Bedroom


I love the way it turned out! I bought paint samples from Home Depot and the wallpaper and floors were  scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby.  I can't wait to buy tiny furniture for it! I wish I had a little girl so that we could build this together but for now it's just a free time hobby of mine...will update on the progress of this soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment