Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Ju Ju Be Be Prepared in First Lady


I finally got my hands on a Ju Ju Be Be Prepared bag! I've been wanting one since I was pregnant but just couldn't commit to purchasing one because none of the colors and prints available on the website appealed to me at the time. I thought the BFF would be too small, so I chose the Be Prepared thinking I would use it as an everyday diaper bag. How am I liking it for everyday use? Mmmm...not so much. This thing is huge! And heavy and once it's packed it's so bulky! Not to mention the First Lady print got dirty very easily, it's like a dirt magnet and I always have to check it over to make sure there's not dark marks on the white stripes. This bag is just too heavy and high maintenance for me! It's a nice bag for a heavy packer or for weekend trips but not as an everyday bag for me.


First Lady taking up the passenger seat!






No comments:

Post a Comment